The 23rd annual UNC Charlotte Cybersecurity Symposium, presented on-campus, is scheduled for October 12-13, 2022.
We have reached our capacity. Registration is closed.
Logistics for attending 23rd Annual UNC Charlotte Cybersecurity Symposium
Oct 12 (Wednesday):
- We have a sold out event, to avoid congestion, please plan to arrive between 7:30-8:30, continental breakfast will be served starting at 8.
- Some walking on campus is needed between venues, please check the weather forecast and bring an umbrella if needed.
- Set GPS to the CRI visitor’s parking deck (Google map erroneously shows the deck is closed. CRI deck is in normal operations)
Shuttle buses runs between the parking deck and symposium venu starting at 7:30 am.
You will receive an email from whova.com, our event management platform. Please sign into whova.com to view event details as well as accessing digital content.
Oct 13 (Thursday):
- Parking in either the student union visitor’s deck or cone visitor’s deck.
- Workshops will be in the Student Activity Center (SAC) Salons
- Morning traffic congestion is common at UNC Charlotte, please plan to arrive on campus before 8:15 if possible. Registration opens at 8:30